Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Am still changing over from Microsoft to Apple (MacBook

Customer Question

Am still changing over from Microsoft to Apple (MacBook Air). How do I print a document in Word ?
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: very recently
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Could you please elaborate on your issue?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What are the steps necessary for me to open Word and start printing a new document please ?

Please click the Finder icon in the Dock, click Applications in the Finder sidebar, Do you see Microsoft Word in the Applications folder?

Or

Click the search icon at the top right corner(or press Command+Space bar) and search Microsoft Word, Do you see Microsoft Word there?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The error is yours - not mine. This looks like dodgy procedure on your part !

Or

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have given you my correct debit card info - if you don't think so please refund my payment and don't pretend you are appropriately handling my request !

You may see an automatic service offer from this site. They are optional, we can continue to chat without any additional charges. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me. Open the document you want to print then select the File menu, click Print(or press Command+P while the document is open). Does it open the print setup menu?

You can open the document you want to print by double-clicking the file or by right-clicking on that file and choose the open option. Once you open it, then press Command+P keys and follow the onscreen instructions to print the document. Please click the link given below for detailed instructions to print a document from your Mac.

Or

If you have installed Microsoft word on your Mac, then please follow the instructions in the link given below.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks - am now trying again to work this out and will be in touch shortly
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

You are most welcome!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
that might solve the immediate problem - I await your instructions

Or

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks v much for yr patience - I am v inexperienced and slow on these tech points. Am still working on this and hope to get back shortly

Please take your time.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My word file on Microsoft is WC.LSW.Hambantota(15). I want to transfer it to my relatively new Apple account .As I am fairly tired I had best contact you later pm

You can get back to me when you are free. Have a nice day!

Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas