Divyansh
Divyansh, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

Re my smartphone. it tells me I was signed out of my google

Customer Question

Re my smartphone. it tells me I was signed out of my google account. I tried to enter my password ***** I have forgotten it. I then hit the button for forgotten password. google then sent a message (a recovery code) TO THE WRONG TELEPHONE No., not mine. So I'm stuck. Please Help me!
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: A day ago.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No. I don't know if I have a backup.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Divyansh replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am Divyansh. Thank you for the information. I’ll be glad to help you.

Google Account Recovery tool is the only way to recover your Google/Gmail/Youtube Account. Please follow the below link to recover your Account

Hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Divyansh replied 19 days ago.

Hello. Good day. This is a follow-up to your question. Kindly let me know if you need any additional information or further assistance.