Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Error 502 Bad Gateway blocks log in to my email. Can you

Error 502 Bad Gateway blocks log in to my email. Can you help?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: BT Yahoo
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop by completion of Log In Box giving ID & Password
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Through Hp Support but no relevant results
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I know that my email address and current password ***** on another Acer laptop. Problem is definitely on my HP laptop

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your BT mail account.

May I know what browser do you use to access your BT mail account?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I use Google
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
That is Google Chrome

Open Microsoft Edge browser and check if can try to access your BT mail by using the link given below

Open the above link on the Microsoft Edge browser and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I thought you were going to give me remote support? I don't have Microsoft Edge
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have paid for the remote connection. Last time a message came through it said you were unavailable

I have opened the remote support to the expert pool, someone who can connect will get back to you. You will get notified as soon as a remote expert connects with you. Please click on the start menu and search Microsoft Edge and click on the app to open it. Are you able to open it?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
that worked. I can search on M/s Edge. What do you want me to do?

Just to confirm are you able to access your BT mail account via Microsoft Edge?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Have successfully got into my email by using M/s Edge as suggested. It seems you have cracked it for me

Let's get started with the Secure Remote Assistance session right away to fix the issue in Google chrome. (You must run the remote application on your computer. (You can't run it on your tablet, cell phone, or an iPad.)

Please follow the steps given below to start the remote session.

1. Open Microsoft Edge browser on your computer.
  2. Open the website https://join.zoho.in or click this link to go to there directly https://join.zoho.in/7472204992
  3. Then enter the session ID as(###) ###-####/li>
  4. Then enter your name.
  5. Click on the Join Session button.
  6. Click on the Download button.
  7. A file named ZA_connect.exe will be downloaded. Open the downloaded file to connect or press Ctrl + J key, to open the downloads window in your browser, and double-click the ZA_connect.exe file that you downloaded.(Open the file only once)
  8. Wait until the file is loaded and click the Join button to start the remote session

Please follow the above remote instructions, so I can connect and fix the issue in the Google Chrome browser while accessing your BT mail account.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Mohammed Anas. See my previous message. You have solved it I can use my email fully as far as I can see. There is no need for a remote connection now. Thanks for your great efforts.

You are most welcome! I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Thank you for using JustAnswer services. Have a nice day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry I have not replied to your many texts. Each time I was getting onto JA's website to reply. I DO NOT HAVE a smart phone, difficult as that might be to understand. By all means ring me to speak
Michael Todd
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I will leave a good review. Thanks again for your excellent help.
Kind regards,
Michael Todd

You are most welcome! Have a nice day!