Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I recently bought Scarlett DAW and have downloaded Ableton

I recently bought Scarlett DAW and have downloaded Ableton Lite successfully.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: The computer is a Mac. I need to know the authorisation code for authorising the software. Would you like the number on the bottom of the DAW?
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: YZBUCHP12753BF is the number at the bottom side of the DAW and it is a 02/2021 model.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your software install question.

Hi - this is Expert Russell H. I hope that I can advise you on this software install problem.

Hi - this is Expert Russell H.  I hope I can help you with this matter of a software installation.

To enter the authorization code, obtain it from the label on the underside of the device... so yes, the YZBUCHP [etc.] number should be the one to authorize with, I think.

Please try that.  Let me know if you have any further problems, for further advice, please.