SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

My husband, who held the account for the Credit Card that

Customer Question

Hi, my husband, who held the account for the Credit Card that was paying for my iCloud account has passed away and his Credit Card cancelled. I now need to put the subscriptions onto my Credit Card but am not able to achieve this.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I think it's a mac pro but more than that I can't say.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a mac Pro I think, but I don't know anything about the Operating System
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried going through the process as advised but I'm not able to simply achieve getting to a point where I can change my payment method, that is all I need to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the exact issue you're facing?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My husband has passed away. The Credit Card used for my subscription to iCloud was his and this has now been cancelled. I now need to set up my subscriptions on my Credit Card.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I would much rather do it myself, can I not just be sent a form to do this?
Expert:  SaloniM replied 17 days ago.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue on a Mac:

1. Open the App Store and go to Store > View My Account from the menu bar.
  2. Click View Information and enter your Apple ID details to sign in.
  3. Then click Manage Payments.
  4. Click Add Payment and fill in the necessary details to add a new payment method to your account.
  5. Click Edit next to an existing payment method to update the details for it or Remove it. You may need to re-enter the full details when you do this.
  6. Finally, use the arrows next to your payment methods to change their order. Remember to move your preferred iCloud payment method to the top of the list.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  SaloniM replied 17 days ago.

I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.