Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I need to change my email address but can’t remember my

Customer Question

I need to change my email address but can’t remember my password.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My phone number and my present email address.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your password. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the exact account ( like email or Facebook or Instagram or any other account ) for which you forgot the password?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Facebook

Kindly follow the instructions below to recover your Facebook account:

Option 1:

1. Go to Facebook account recovery page: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

2. Enter your email address or phone number linked with the Facebook account to search for your account and click search.

3. Once you see your account on the list, select it, and choose the verification method to identify the account ownership and follow the on-screen instructions.

NOTE: You must have access to the email address or phone number linked with the Facebook account to recover it.

Let me know if you are unable to recover it using the instructions so that we can try other options.