Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I cannot start it, the apple appears and screen opens but

Customer Question

I cannot start it
JA: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?
Customer: the apple appears and screen opens but very fuzzy
JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?
Customer: Very likely too long ago. How do I do that now
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Could you please elaborate on your issue?

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 11 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the steps given below to force restart your iPhone and let me know what happens. ( For iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12)

1. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
  2. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
  3. Press and hold the Side button(power button) until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button. (ignore the slide to power off option)

You will be asked to open the iPhone with your passcode after force rebooting it. If you are using any other iPhone models, then please click the link below for detailed instructions from Apple to force restart your device to fix the issue.

If you are using an iPad, then please click the link below for detailed instructions to force restart it.

If you are facing the issue with any other device then please let me know and I will send you the instructions to fix it. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas