Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I just had sms it says goods held at port no fees paid

Customer Question

hi there i just had sms it says goods held at port no fees paid delivery i cant find online it wasoveraj.com and it has number for item ok
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: its an hp with windows 10 ok i use yahoo for email ok
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo ok i won prize on itv winners its a apple monbile phoneand aspple wristwatch ok
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my web browser ok i put pc on after getting sms on mobile ok
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i try to look for company on facebook and online no chance i dont even know where it is in the world china i bet
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the number the sms came from =+447483339737 in dontm konw is that uk or eu ok the niumber i have ref number =F93uGVY ok that is the ref number i will pay ok
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.
Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.
This does sound very like a scam.
You should contact ITV Winners directly so that they can investigate and confirm if the message is indeed genuine.