Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

I am a regular subscriber to Guardian editions paying by

Customer Question

I am a regular subscriber to Guardian editions paying by direct debit. Today I get a message out to the blue saying I have to activate my subscription. When I do so it says my email is not recognised! What is going on? I changed my password ***** that made no difference. Annoying.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Not at the moment no.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No. But why all this hassle
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I read editions on both my ipad and my mobile
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 7 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be your friendly expert trying to assist you today on JustAnswer the independent paid for question and answer website. Please give me a moment to review your question, thank you.
Are you sure this is a genuine email from Guardian Editions? Could this be a scam email?Can you sign in to the site online without issue and check your subscription status?Also has the direct debit left your bank account for the current month?Many thanks
Please sign into your account online to verify your subscription details. If they are fine then please ignore the email and move it to a junk folder.Thank you