Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional
8287049

Please inlock adult content, i am and have been unsuccessful

Customer Question

please inlock adult content
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: i am and have been unsuccessful in trying to unlock adult content on my new virgin package
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: lenovo
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since just received my new virgin page - two days - on previous SKY package i was always connected
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - everything else seems OK - Thank you
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 6 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. You have reached JustAnswer.com, an independent question and answer service.It sounds like you have Web Safe enabled on your account. To disable it, you’ll need to log into your account and do the following:1. Log into https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn/2. Click My Apps3. Click Web Safe4. Click disable, then ApplyPlease let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!Reference: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/child-safe