Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I need a we code sense to my email address as I ordered a

Customer Question

I need a we code sense to my email address as I ordered a delivery this morning and can’t print label and can’t find it I tried emailing my email address as to print but the label Ahmad canished mt email address is***@******.***
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone number poss
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not that I know off
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Please provide more details about the issue.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, log into your account to check the account status.

Regards,

Sheri