Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

Pete. I’m fascinated by your latest advertising campaign.

Hi Pete. I’m fascinated by your latest advertising campaign. Why did Epic Games choose to commission a crop circle in Wiltshire, England last week to celebrate Metatron’s Cube? It seems a most unusual medium for a multi-million dollar company to choose. Thanks for your support of our extraordinary phenomenon. Regards, Guy
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: This is a general advertising enquiry.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s nothing to do with my computer or your game. I visited a crop circle in Wiltshire yesterday that was commissioned by Epic Games for Fortnite. I have some questions about it’s construct?
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t need to talk to a Computer Expert, just somebody responsible for placing a crop circle advertisement in the fields of Wiltshire, England

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Epic Games , Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

this is a hint for the crop circle in the Fortnite game,

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My enquiry does not correspond to your game. It relates to the crop circle Epic Games commissioned in a barley crop in Wiltshire, England, a few days ago. I’m a researcher of the phenomenon and have some questions regarding your involvement. Many thanks. Guy

i do see epic games promotes these crop circles in the game Fortnite, or is that a actual phenomenon?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Jeff. Metatron’s Cube is the design that appears in your game and recently as a massive crop circle in Wiltshire, England. Why have your multi million dollar global organisation commissioned this project that has had next to zero press coverage? I visited it yesterday. It is remarkable but I can’t understand why you would want to spend so much money on such a cutting edge design? You have my mobile number if it’s easier to chat. Regards, Guy

hello Guy,

have you read this article about that crop circle:https://www.sportskeeda.com/fortnite/fortnite-chapter-2-season-7-crop-circles-symbols-spotted-secret-coordinates

you also receive text from me, correct?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have read many articles about it but am one of the very few globally that have actually visited it. The intricacy and beauty of its construction are unlike any man made precursors. I would love to ask a load of questions relating to its creation? I’m gobsmacked and I’ve seen a few! Thanks, Guy

how nice Guy, that looks like a great experience,

would you like to contact epic games about that?

i am also interested in the whole phenomenon, and would love to see one in real life,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please.What address can I contact the marketing team on?About 60% of the world’s crop circles are in Wiltshire. With Avebury and Stonehenge as permanent monuments, it’s one helluva holiday. You are always welcome here, Jeff.This is the first commissioned circle that I have ever seen that has none of the distinctive hallmarks of a man made construction. I have so many questions for your team.Thanks for their contact information.Regards,Guy

Thank you Guy,

Bold campaign pushes Epic Game Store advertisement,

i look for their contact details,

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Very kind, Jeff.Thanks for your assistance.Speak soon.Guy

you are very welcome Guy,

i shall send you the details,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks, Jeff.Maybe their email address would be best?Regards,Guy

you are welcome Guy,

Epic Games, Inc.***** Cary, NC USA Tel +1(###) ###-####/p>

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** will do that.I’ll call unless you have an email address?Regards,Guy

yes Guy,

***@******.***

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** are a superstar.I will make sure you hear all.Best wishes,Guy

you are welcome, Thank you so much for this nice message,

Stay safe,

jeff