Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 15 years of professional experience.
30759776

Have forgotten password on another pc, access to another pc

Customer Question

have forgotten password ***** another pc
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: access to another pc i stopped using 2 years ago
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: acer xc105 windows 8
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to remember password ***** not working
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to recover password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, which is a paid question and answer website. My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to helping you.

When logging into Windows on the computer, you are actually using your Microsoft Account password ***** do so.

In your In your case, you may first reset the Microsoft password ***** another computer or mobile device. Once that is done, you may turn the problem computer off & on, verify it is connected to the network and use the newly reset password ***** sign in.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: https://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information is asked of you on those pages.
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password ***** so that you can use that new password ***** sign into the problematic computer.

---As a note:
You may ignore additional offers such as phone calls or remote session requests as those are automatically offered by the website. If you do wish for me to remotely connect to your computer and help you fix this problem, please let me know.

***** *****