Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

Have been using my Samsung pass, m, I blocked my card and

Customer Question

Hi , have been using my Samsung pass, m
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I blocked my card and now have to change my password, that is all fine until I have to put a code in and it is being sent to another mobile . I can't seem to change it. I have an android.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm using my phone the same one I registered with, so I can't get the code, I do have a laptop, would that make any difference?
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No not really, I have been trying for over a week.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 6 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your password. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the exact account ( like Samsung account or email or Facebook or Instagram or any other account ) for which you forgot the password?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi I have not forgotten the password ***** code is being sent to another number.

Okay, may I know the account you are trying to access( like Samsung account or email or Facebook or Instagram or any other account )?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Samsung pay

Samsung takes account privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner.

It is not possible to bypass the security setting and you must have access to the recovery phone number to get the code to log into the Samsung pay account. If not please try contacting your phone service provider and check if you are able to get back that number.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No thank you

Kindly ignore the premium service pop-up. That offer is automatically generated by the website, not by me and the remote assistance is optional.

Please do follow the above-provided instructions.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have no idea who the number bongs too, its not me either, I have done transactions on the card that have been fine?

I understand that. It appears that your account may have been hacked and the hacker changed the number on it. Sadly, there is no way to change the number or get a code on a different number.

Call your bank and block the cards linked with your Samsung pay account and try creating a new account with Samsung pay.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK thank you for your time.

You are welcome.