Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Using Google play store and am unable to revise budget

Using Google play store and am unable to revise budget settings. There is no menu ( called a hamburger I believe,) and nothing that appears to apply. Would appreciate some help
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is a Fusion5 Android tablet
JA: What's the model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new Android pie (9.0)
JA: What have you tried so far with your Android device?
Customer: Simply trying to find something that seems appropriate using Google. Have gone into play store and he avatar on the right top of the screen but nothing seems to point to budget setting
JA: Is there anything else the Android Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I must have found it originally as I remember setting a budget but it must have been by pure chance.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Done all that and makes no difference

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/7001054474

And open the file that downloads