Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I’m having a problem with my iPhone 6S. When I log in in

Customer Question

Hi, I’m having a problem with my iPhone 6S. When I log in in asks me for my password ***** put it in and then it says it will send me a code on my iPad. When I look at my iPad it says that my email address is being used by someone in London. I then change my password ***** advised but it doesn’t make any difference. Can you please help. John G
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Quite a few times as that is what it tells me to do. Twice this morning
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: not sure what that is. Am not very good with computers I’m afraid
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.