Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Have for got my email pass word .ave payed 22 pound and a 10

Customer Question

Have for got my email pass word .ave payed 22 pound and a 10 pound and ave not received anything
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's just my pass word .no my email but not pass word .and it's my old email but need to login to get my one time pass code
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 13 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be your friendly expert trying to assist you today on JustAnswer the independent paid for question and answer website. Please give me a moment to review your question, thank you.
Hi again please can you tell me who is your email provider?Also have you forgotten your email address or password?Many thanks
In order to reset your password ***** locate your forgotten email address please open a web browser and navigate to the email website login.At this point please click “forgotten password” follow the steps to reset your password.Alternatively if you have forgotten your email address please select “forgotten email” and follow the prompts to regain access to that account.Thank you