Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I am unable to receive and send e-mails using gmail on my

Customer Question

I am unable to receive and send e-mails using gmail on my IPhone despite being able to do so using my laptop and my Samsung galaxy pad ie not synchronising
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can you first try to access your email via browser? Please make sure to key in email address and password. This is to make sure that you know your email credentials.

If you can access, I suggest that you delete your previous set up and set it up again

Please do the following steps:

To delete, go to your Device's Settings-->Contacts > Accounts-->Google-->[Email Address]-->Delete Account

Then to set up your email account again, please go to Settings-->Contacts > Accounts-->Add Account-->Google-->Enter your Email Address and Password-->Done

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.