Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I) I used to use my ICLOUD account for lots of things but

i) I used to use my ICLOUD account for lots of things but then,, the internet expanded and I couldn't uipload files from my Icloud account, work on then and then download them again and (ii) I was trying to subscribe t BBC alphablocks.mI'm not sure ifI've deleted deverything from my " checking program or if I need to delete it and start agouGoogle Pay"
JA: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: ASUS C300 chromebook.
JA: What Motorola model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Model C300S. Operating system:(Where do Ifind out what operating system I am using?
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I try and use the internet and e-mails but I seem to be going backwards a lot of the time
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on the computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Internet explorer.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can he check to see if I've deleted the ability toget Google to allow payments ?

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I've managed to sign in to my aaple account and I noticed that therewere no card details there, so I've added payment details.