Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Im not receiving messages on 3 of my accounts gmail and

Customer Question

Hi im not receiving messages on 3 of my accounts gmail and Hotmail I can send emails but not receiving
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Internet is fine I have used different browsers aswell and the same problem
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I'm using a phone and imac Problem is on both devices
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please click on my link below on your computer.

https://one.google.com/storage

Sign in there, and check if you are over your data usage there, it will tell you where.

Then delete any content you need to to get the space under your maximum allowed (you can also purchase more space there instead).

Let me know please how you go

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It's not my data
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

how much does it show as free

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My Gmail accounts 2 of t
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

how much does it show as free

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They r new accounts
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

how much does it show as free