Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I have lost all my emails on my phone, I have tried to reset

Customer Question

I have lost all my emails on my phone, I have tried to reset it , but have tried to many times and have been blocked
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: yes
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: hotmail
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 12 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

** NOTE: If you get an offer for premium service, please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Please try to reset your password ***** 24 hours

Here is how you can fix the issue.

1.To recover your account, please use this link: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. On the page, please enter your email address.

3. You will be asked for the recovery phone number or another email address associated with your account in question.

4. Enter the code that is sent to the phone number or recovery email address.

5. If online recovery didn't help you retrieve your account, kindly fill up this form >> account.live.com/acsr

You will be asked to enter your Name, birthday, Contacts, Email subjects, Security Answers. These information should be provided accurately to prove ownership of the account.

You may want to check this video tutorial that might help you recover your account: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx

Please let me know if you have follow up questions. Thank you.