Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

As per Mohammed Anas recommendation uninstalled the AweSun

Customer Question

As per Mohammed Anas recommendation uninstalled the AweSun program from Laptop - BT Virus Protect detected and eliminated 3 threats last Monday (31st May) plus ran a full scan and detected no other problems. Question should I also delete the Network Security program?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Lenova Ideapad 310 Windows 10 (order number 28474238-433)
JA: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: AweSun was installed remotely - uninstalled few days ago, followed Microsoft program for uninstalling (as per Anas) - Network Security also added remotely should I delete
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your computer.

May I know what is the name of the network security program installed on your computer?

If the network security program is installed by the spammer remotely, then please uninstall it for your safety(Uninstall all suspicious applications from your computer). Please follow the steps below to uninstall the software from your computer.

1. Open the Start Menu.
  2. Search for “add or remove programs“.
  3. Click on the search result titled Add or remove programs. Select the Network security program, and then select Uninstall.

OR

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.

2. Select Programs > Programs and Features.

3. Right-click on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall. Then follow the directions on the screen.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Mohammed, Apologies, I had believed that I had rated your responses to my question which by the way I do rate as a 5 -- will ensure it is recorded on Just Answer system. Regards B**** K******

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 6 days ago.

Thank you very much! Good night!

Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas