SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

I fill the TOTAL Adblock form correctly online with save 80%

Customer Question

I fill the TOTAL Adblock form correctly online with save 80% deal for £19 I give all my details correctly but the form says in red letters Sorry,that email is not available,my email address is***@******.*** which I have had for 15 years. Quite recently I paid for total ablock in my old pc I have had this new pc for three weeks I thought the cover would be transferred across.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: BT Email
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none don't know how
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just want to know why total ablock says my email is not available I have used it hundreds of times and had no bother
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the exact issue you're facing?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please reach out to the TOTAL Adblock customer support team directly using their support website using the below link:

https://my.totaladblock.com/support

They will check the issue from their end and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni