Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have deleted my email account on my phone an I can’t

Customer Question

I have deleted my email account on my phone an I can’t remember the password
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes my iPad t home but I am at work
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I am not sure
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company is your email account throug?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 5 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, click the password ***** link and follow the prompts to set a new password.

Regards,

Sheri