ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

My apple ipad. I have forgotten my id and password, I can't

My apple ipad. I have forgotten my id and password
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I can't remember ever doing it.but I managed to disable it it. And had to put it in the shop to connect to iTunes to open it again. And now can't get in with what I thought was the id and password
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Don't know how to do this
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. Thanks

Hi, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having this issue.

At point is the iPad saying it's disabled or is it just not accepting the login?

NOTE: If you see a pop-up offer for remote assistance, please just close it out and ignore it. That is an automated offer and I have no way to connect to an iPad.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Not accepting log in

Okay, and you're not even sure what the right Apple ID is?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I need to know can I change my id and password. Because I've forgotten it or not
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
He was there when I paid what's happening

You can't change the ID, but if you're able to recover the ID you can try to change the password.

If you're not sure what you're Apple ID is, please click this link and read over this article in its entirety:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201354

You will need to follow the steps provided to try to recover the ID. Once you've recovered the ID, you can click here to change the password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid?r=1&language=US-EN

If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Bear in mind that I don't personally have a way to recover the information for you.

ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: 15 years as a professional computer technician.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer premium services. Thank you for the information. I’ll be assisting you further.

Please share a convenient time for remote assistance.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
All sorted

Please click on the below link to join the remote session:

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/82733736122?pwd=WXhNRHkxckV0ckxOOW9uMFc5MElUZz09

Kind Regards,

Saloni

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Saloni