Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I resigned up with my heritage after 4 years absence one of

Customer Question

I resigned up with my heritage after 4 years absence one of your colleges named ZAK PHONED me up on the 1st june and explained how mu heritage had progressed so i signed for the complete package at the cost of £226.80 the money was taken out of my account on 1st June2021 he said one of his colleges would phone me to set up a new account with my new email and password ***** one has called i think my old email was***@******.*** i have lost the password my new email is ***@******.*** i hope this matter will be adressed my heritage received £226.80 on1 june i am still waiting to conected not very happy my phone no is***********JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No only my mobile***********JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone 07484866424oly my mobile
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only mym mobile phone***********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I’ll certainly try to help you.

As per my understanding, you are trying to recover your Gmail account, Is that correct?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No on the 1st june 2021 one of your colleges called Zak talked me into resigning up to my heritage on complete package at a price of £226.80 the money was taken out same day by debit card no problem my old email i think was [email protected] .com i had forgotten my old password ***** i have a new smail adress ***@******.*** Zak told me a college of his would contact y to het my newemail andpassword ***** one has called
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ou do have my new credit card It has been oked already
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I paid 20 minuits ago £5.o for a sign in my card was used
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Please note:- We’re from Just Answer which is an Independent paid question-answer website, I believe you have reached us by mistake.

If you can help me with more information about where you have purchased the item, I can certainly redirect you to the concerned team.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please reach out to the support team that you purchased the product from by visiting the support portal.

Link to the support portal can be supported followed by the company domain.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.