Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Wrong size printer cartridges sent should have been 63/302

wrong size printer cartridges sent should have been 63/302 but was sent 65/304
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP ENVY 4527 HP Instant Ink support account refers
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hps printer?
Customer: Just the last shipment from HP Instant Ink Previous supplies always OK
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Sorry don't know. Computer technician went out of business during pandemic.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Printer.

Please let me get you informed that you need to contact instant ink to solve the issue. You can contact Instant ink by dialing the following number.

​Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. Click the link below for other contact options

you can also contact them by following the steps given below.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas