Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I try to save an Office Word 365 docx file as a PDF I

Hi - When I try to save an Office Word 365 docx file as a PDF I get a 'This file is in use by another application or user' error message.
I also have difficulty opening PDF docs - all new issues since loading 365 from office 2007
thanks
Mike

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.
Please let me know the results.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Richard
I have done as you suggested. I was able to open a PDF from an email. I was able to convert a word file to a pdf but when I tried for the second time I got the message "the file is in use by another application or user!"
Mike

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/9081510603

and open the file you download