Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

My hotmail account has been hacked. My account is blocked

Hi my hotmail account has been hacked. My account is blocked now.
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: all of the above
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: microsoft website, filled in the account recovery form many times. But a reply email comes saying that we know that u have filled in the form, but we dont consider this request as you have turned on a 2 step verification
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All the bank accounts and bills are attached to this email. and account has been inactive for last 10 days

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click Next.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

2. You can choose an option to get the recovery code as a text message to your phone or an email sent to your back up email account to reset the password.

3. Once you get the code please enter the code in the password ***** page and reset the password ***** a new password.

4. Try to re-login using the new password.

Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form with as much as accurate details as possible using the below link to recover the account.

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
i have tried both. When i use the first option I get a window asking for which of the 2 recovery emails do i want the code to be sent. But I dont have any of these emails. Then it asks for a recovery code which I do not have. I have done the second option many times

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please go ahead. You will able to fix this right? I have to get my hotmail account back please
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
did u get my reply Rakshit?

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Dell Inspiron windows 10 pc

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=87216d17-8714-4472-9762-a3e9c82e80b3

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
done

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below numbers to get connected with Microsoft. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

(0)344(###) ###-####/p>

1800(###) ###-####/p>