Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Does my Amazon password and kindle password need to be the

Does my Amazon password ***** kindle password ***** to be the same
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: I can’t buy a book as it keeps saying reset your password ***** I’ve done this many times and still got nowhere. Normal Amazon shopping is not a problem.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It’s an iPad and sometimes Iorder from my iphone
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I would really like a phone number to be able to explain. The number on the web page has got dashes in it and doesn’t work

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Amazon Kindle account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Step1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address or the phone number which you have used to login to your Amazon account and click on continue.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

2. A OTP(One time password) will be sent to your registered email or Mobile as text message based on your selection.

3. Enter the OTP which you have received and click on continue and create the new password.

4. Once the new password ***** ***** Try to re-login using the new password.