Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Ive forgotten my Apple ID and password, About 10yrs ago I

Customer Question

Ive forgotten my Apple ID and password
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: About 10yrs ago I changed from laptops to the iPad im using now
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I am an elderly old lady and not good at using my iPad
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what you might want to know
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Apple ID.

Have you attempted to reset your Apple ID account password?

Expert:  Anas replied 16 days ago.

Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account. If you don't remember your Apple ID, then please use the following link to find your Apple ID.

If you forget your Apple ID password, then I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, then you can use the new password ***** logging in to your account.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Apple support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

To do that, please open the following link.

​​​​You can choose the contact option there.

OR

You can call Apple Technical support by calling the following number.

• 0800(###) ###-####/strong>

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to assist you further. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I got mmy pooblem sorttevd
Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

I am very glad to hear that! I am happy to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer services. Have a nice day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas