Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

Not computer, now tv, Sony about 5 years old, tried to get

Customer Question

Not computer , now tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Sony about 5 years old, tried to get it asks for plusnet password
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Tv works fine
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: Think I changed madasafish password, prior everything fine
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankz
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will reply shortly.

While you are waiting, please let me know if you would like to
proceed via text, a phone call, or if you are interested in a remote connection.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Via text

If you have an issue logging in, you may need to go to their website and try and reset it there.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
How do I do that

You can go to madasafish.com and type in your user name. At that point you can choose reset your password.

Do you have a computer or phone that has internet so you can go to that webpage?

I see you haven't replied to my answer so I hope my response was satisfactory. If the information does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.

From their website you can only change your password ***** a month. If this has prevented you from changing the password ***** try calling them at 0844(###) ###-####

Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!

I hope the answer I provided helped you in getting into the account and making the service work.  I haven't heard from you so I will close this question and I hope you have a good evening.