Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I am looking for any old photographs of YMCA Falkirk, iMac,

Customer Question

I am looking for any old photographs of YMCA Falkirk
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: iMac
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Far too long using Callender House archives
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't know if you can help me to find the old photos of YMCA Falkirk in 1888
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will reply shortly.

While you are waiting, please let me know if you would like to
proceed via text, a phone call, or if you are interested in a remote connection.

So I can better understand the question. Where did you save the photos on the Mac?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
You may email me when you have found the photos. As I am profoundly deaf you may text me but not call
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No I mean that you help me to find the photos from Falkirk media, etc. not from my computer. It is better for me to withdraw from you.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please arrange to remove
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
hello

Yes, I'm still here.

We can continue with the chat so I can help.

Are you able to log into it to be able to retrieve the photos?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please remove me from your list. I am trying to find the photos from somewhere else not from my computer. I misunderstand your position

I can help resolve this and answer your question if you can give me some information of where you stored it.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I did not store the photos. I assumed you to find the photos from somewhere else outside my computer. Better to forget it and remove me from your list.

Yes, I can assist you in finding the photos. Do you know where on the internet to look for it?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please forget it. Thanks BiBi

As you wish. Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!