Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Liddy and I'm having difficulty charging my phone and

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I'm having difficulty charging my phone and keeping the charge
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Phone is a Samsung galaxy but not sure of model. It's a s
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has been happening for about 1 week
JA: Is there anything else the Smartphone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.