Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I sent an emai to giffgaff yesterday Sun. 05/09 2021 to ask

Customer Question

Good morning! I sent an emai to giffgaff yesterday Sun. 05/09 2021 to ask for help. I had a reply from Barry which was helpful. I replied giving all the details requested and I as hoping to hear from him again today.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: giffgaff Needing help please XXXXXXX XXX XXXX XXXX
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Outlook on my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have a new Crdit card not registered uet with giff gaff so I can't acdess my phone.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need to give my new Visa Credit card number to giffgaff so as to top-up

Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will reply shortly.

While you are waiting, please let me know if you would like to
proceed via text, a phone call, or if you are interested in a remote connection.

When you go to Giffgaff's website are you able to log in successfully?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
But I don't know quite what to do. I just need a top up and to give my new Visa Credit card details. thank you

To change your card please go to https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details. There you can edit your information related to the account.

Are you able to follow the link to get to the card updating location?

I see you haven't replied to my answer so I hope my response was satisfactory. If the information does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.

Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Thank you Joseph. I can see you're doing your best to help me. I'm an elderly woman trying to get used to this online sturff. My problem is that I've had to get a new Visa Card which has a new account number and it hasn't yet been registered with giffgaff. My password ***** seem to work either. I can't afford £22 for help. Apologies for being so difficult to deal with. Anne XXXXXX

I understand and sorry you are having difficulty. We first need to get you logged into the account before you can then follow the steps to reset the card. Use this link to assist you in resetting your password ***** help you log in. https://www.giffgaff.com/support/lost-password

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

My credit card new number is ***** Security XXX

Use this link to assist you in resetting your password ***** help you log in. https://www.giffgaff.com/support/lost-password