Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

You have just renewed my monthly payment for my Alexa it was

Customer Question

You have just renewed my monthly payment for my Alexa it was suppose to be £3.99 and you are charging me £9.99, why ? Mrs Karen Burnett
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: just wait while I find the box
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is an echo dot I set it up on the 2nd of June this year
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will reply shortly.

While you are waiting, please let me know if you would like to
proceed via text, a phone call, or if you are interested in a remote connection.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Could you ring me please on XXXXXX

If you are having an issue with a subscription with Alexa or any Amazon products you can review it and make changes when you log in at http://amazon.com

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I hope you are not charging me £22 ???

I'm a customer on here like you. I am here to help answer the question you posted. Please log into your Amazon account.