Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I am having great difficulty trying to place an online order

Customer Question

i am having great difficulty trying to place an online order - can you help me pleaser?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have an Apple iPad
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I do not know that
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried placing my order and when I get to checkout it lists items I have viewed over months and is charging me for all of them!
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes - bits are not accepting the current discount offer and are also not accepting my advantage card number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

So I can provide a better answer, please tell me what website are you trying to order from?

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Usually if you have an issue placing an order on a website it has to do with the browser you are using.  You can either try another browser or your can try using the website's iPad app and log in and try to order it that way.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!