K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

How can I find my Google account number. you want me to

Customer Question

how can I find my Google account number. you want me to insert my password ***** Mail. At 76 yrs old I don't know and have never had to use either of them. My correct account ref is k******@******.*** JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: Google, I think. Their logo is a blue square with a squiggle in the middle JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: Apple i-phone6 and apple i-mac desk top JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: a pop up appeared on the iMac screen asking me to put in my password ***** Mail in settings. To get a password ***** need an account number. I have neither and my many attempts to get sense out of Google has been stonewalled. No account number-no password. Shut down JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: yes. Why do you keep moving

Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

May I know exactly your problem, please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
see above. I may have solved the e-mail address problem an the account number by opening a brand new Google account
Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for accepting the automated premium service offer. When a customer accepts the request, the expert is notified of the premium service offer. I'm afraid I won't be able to take the premium service offered at this time. But don't worry, other online experts can still take your premium service offer in place of me, and I can only proceed through chat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
too bad! I was actually making progress!
Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

May I know what exactly the problem with your google account?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Later. I think we hav solved the problem via a new account. I assume you will let me have full details of my new account plus account number
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Later. I assume Google will send me full details of my new account
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Trying and failing to respond to this is one of the problems. Maybe send will work sometime.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

To clarify, may I know if you are trying to create a new Gmail account?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Send does not seem to wkofrk
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

May I know if you are having a problem with getting the code?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can’t send this
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

Hi, it is me Kent. May I know if do you still need assistance? If yes, I would like to clarify if you are having a problem accessing your Gmail account?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 12 days ago.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, your google account password ***** be corrupted. you can try to fix this by resetting your google password ***** your settings options. Please visit the link below and navigate to the highlighted text for more detailed instructions.