Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

Am not computer literate, the messages mean nothing to me

Customer Question

am not computer literate , the messages mean nothing to me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

So I can better help. What exactly is the issue with your computer?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
trying to print document, go to print press then told "no ink" even though cartridges are new and printer has confirmed that they have been accepted

In that case you need to confirm the ink is in correctly and then on the printer interface print a ink configuration page.

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.

Usually you get this message if the ink is not the same brand of the printer or you need to print the ink configuration page on the control panel of the printer.

Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!