Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Now my email is d****@gmail.com but there is a Sean Mc some

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my email is d****@gmail.com but there is a Sean Mc some thing on it who is that and how did he get there JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: Gmail JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: Phone JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Don't now not good with these things I'm 63 JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: No

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In gmail click on the gear wheel top right then view all settings.

Then go to Accounts and locate the from email address there.

Clear the name there and set yours instead

Let me know how you go please