Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I cannot find my spam folder in gmail. When I press 'more',

Customer Question

Hi,I cannot find my spam folder in gmail. When I press 'more', I do not get more, it just changes to 'less'. Help please.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Toshiba I think 'Skullcandy' os is Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It seems forever. I would not bother but I believe an important document has been sent to spam.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The only browser which shows all my emails is Firefox, the others, Edge and Opera seem to miss some out
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.
If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

Please be patient.  I'm having trouble viewing your responses at this time.

First, go to Chrome and log into your Gmail account. On the left sidebar, scroll down until you see More and you clicck on it. Scroll further down until you get to the Spam folder.

I want to apologize the length of delay in getting your answer. The site was having some trouble, but I think we are good now. Can we start again and get you the answer you reqeusted.

Are you still there?

Can I still assist you?

Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 14 days ago.

Can I still assist you?

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!