Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have a problem with receiving e-mails on my aol mail, the

I have a problem with receiving e-mails on my aol mail, the last one that I received was 24/7/21. I spoke to talk talk and they are unable to help me,
JA: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually my e-mails on on my iPad automatically. I go on to my e-mail icon and just click on any mail that I need to open
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I was given two contact addresses supposedly help links to aol help/ support details but neither helped.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As you can imagine so many contacts I could do without losing like doctors and hospitals,banks etc

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

Could you try to access your email account via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your AOL account. Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I tried to sign but had forgotten password ***** it sent enter verification code which wasn’t received on my phone
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I have to go to my shop will be back soon Alan

Could you try to reset your AOL account password ***** the link given below?

Ok. You can get back to me later by replying here.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No that didn't work either

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your AOL account. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account to get into your AOL mail account. The direct method for resetting the AOL account password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, go to mail.aol.com on your browser and log in with your new password.

If you are unable to verify your account or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact AOL Support directly. Please fill out the form below and wait for the AOL support team to get back to you.

Your only option is to wait until AOL reviews the account recovery request you submitted. If they can verify the ownership using the information you provided, they will contact you at the email address that you provided. Since this is an account security issue waiting is your only option. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

You can also contact AOL support by using the link below.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. Please kindly do not click on the negative or 1 or 2-star rating. We can continue to chat and solve the issue. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I have tried the links sadly still no joy

Could you please confirm that you submitted the form?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
When you click on to the link there is some sort of problem, there was no form available to fill in

Could you please copy-paste the link to your browser and check if it opens it?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I did that sand there is a problem with that page too can't believe it

Then I am afraid you will need to contact AOL support to fix the issue. Another option is you can create a new AOL account and use that account. Would you like to do that?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
It looks like there is not a lot left or hope for my e-mails?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I am led to believe that live help of any kind from aol ended quite some time ago, there must be thousands of aol users around

I am really sorry for the difficulty. AOL takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. Unfortunately, if you can’t use the provided method to prove ownership of the account, AOL will not give it to you. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. There is no other way to get the verification code unless you have the backup codes written down or other recovery options set up before. Please understand that I don't have access to your account details to reset it myself for you, and I can only give the steps to you, so you try to reset it yourself as you are the account owner. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry wished I had another solution here for this issue. Again, I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I will give the idea of setting up another account some or start afresh
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thanks for all of your help I suppose when all I have had to do is clicking on my e-mails as and when I needed to for all these years, made me lazy really Regards

You can create a new AOL account using the link given below.

The instructions in the link given below will help you ensure all recovery mail options are updated so this kind of situation won't recur.

You are very welcome! I am happy to help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer services. Have a nice day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank for your advice and help Kind Regards Alan

You are very welcome! Have a fabulous day!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I talked to Anas recently about my aol e-mail problems , a quick update I have now given up trying, thank you for your help on the matter and subsequently will not need to renew my subscription thank you regards Alan

I am really sorry for the difficulty. I am sorry, I don't have control over the payments or service cost, I am just tech on this website. For subscription-related issues, please contact our account and billing customer support via the link below.

You can also call the billing customer support.

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas