Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I changed my phone and there is a buzzing sound on my new

Customer Question

I changed my phone and there is a buzzing sound on my new phone The EIR shop told me to contact gomo My name is***** phone no(###) ###-####My account no is 72342604
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It is a basic phone button type Its an Alcatel
JA: How long has this been going on with your Alcatel phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought it 2 days ago and its buzzing since The person on the other end cant hear my voice because of the buzzing
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

What model device do you have? I would first suggest you reset it.

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Try go to settings and sounds.  There you can adjust the sound and a lower level would prevent buzzing.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
buinneach
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 9 days ago.

Did you adjust the setting?