K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I have a message asking me to reset my password for my

Customer Question

I have a message asking me to reset my password ***** my Microsoft account! I was using Bobblie***@******.***. Password ***** Farnell27. How can I fix this
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: I continue to get message to reset my Password. When I try you ask me for a contact to send a code to. Neither my home line (01302 864016) or my mobile number (07971010669) are accepted.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: LENOVO X230
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Quite a while! My home phone has always been 01302 864016 and my mobile***********JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: HUAWEI, BUT i DO NOT HAVE THE MODEL NUMBER
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Entering my home phone number, My mobile number (01302 864016 and***********for my contact number
JA: Is there anything else the Phone Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, nothing else thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 16 days ago.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, if you tried to reset your password ***** were unable to proceed due to an unaccepted verification code. You can stop and wait for a while and try again later. When you want to try it later make sure also that you are using your frequently used device, time, and location so that google will have an idea that you are the real owner of that Microsoft account. Also, you can contact Microsoft directly if you are unable to verify the code you have received on your phone. Please visit the link below and navigate to your location to view the contact information.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/global-customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.