Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just paid £5 and assumed a technician was going to

Customer Question

I have just paid £5 and assumed a technician was going to call me and sort out my Hotmail problem. WHAT HAPPENED?????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 17 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

To recover your account, please follow the steps below.

1. Go to https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
  2. Enter your email and click Next
  3. Verify your identity: Verifying your identity depends on your previously added security info to your account and if you can still access them
  4. Choose the verification option either Email or Phone, whichever you have access to. Then click Next
  5. Depending on the contact method you chose, retype the first part of the email address or the last four digits of the phone number and Select “Get Code”
  6. Microsoft will send a verification code to the email or phone number you selected
  7. Go to the recovery phone or email where you expect to receive the code
  8. Paste or type the code you received and select Next
  9. Type your new password ***** select Next