Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I don’t know. However I have managed to get back to you for

Customer Question

I don’t know. However I have managed to get back to you for help. Thanks what do I do to connect my new kindle to Amazon please
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: my new kindle 4
JA: What Amazon model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: where will I find that information please
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive got stuck on my Amazon password
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don’t think so only that my kindle 3 doesn’t seem to be working after I dropped it so bought kindle 4 to replace it. I am 78 years old and not computer literate. Sorry
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

Please note that you will be prompted with remote assistance or phone call offer. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. It is optional. If you want to accept the offer, please let me know first so I can advise if the service is needed to solve your question.

I understand that you want to activate your Kindle.

Please follow the video guide from the link below to activate your device.

Video >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVD5PNJK44

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
You are not really helping me please refund my payment. I’m sure I should not have to pay for registering a new kindle

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that. For refund, please contact customer service at https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us.