K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

Holiday bookedvia Love holidays on a jete2 flight 288HT8 how

Customer Question

holiday bookedvia Love holidays on a jete2 flight 288HT8 how and where do i enter passport details and book seats and request airport assistance
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Acer chromebook
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive tried the bookin ref 288HT8 on this i wondered if there is a problem because it was booked via Loveholidays
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No but I wiil also need to print my boarding passes
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No thanks
Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

To clarify, may I know from which airlines did you book your flight?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to reach back here. For that reason, I will be giving you some steps that could help you resolve your problem. I hope it helps.

In your case, it will depend on your flight airline where you had booked it. Then you will be able to check-in online for your flight. Kindly visit the link below to check in that will depend on your airline.
https://www.loveholidays.com/faq/questions/how-do-I-check-in-for-my-flight/