Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have forgotten my pasword, My laptop, CompQ, No, I need a

Customer Question

I have forgotten my pasword
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My laptop
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: CompQ
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a new password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your password.

May I know what account password ***** you forgotten? (like Gmail, Apple ID, Amazon or any other service)

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Google
Expert:  Anas replied 10 days ago.

Have you attempted to reset your Google account password?

Expert:  Anas replied 9 days ago.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Google account's password. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account and use the new password ***** log in to your account. The direct method for resetting a Google Account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened by clicking the following link.

Open the link and enter your Google account there. It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Please remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Google so it will be easier to reset your password. If you are not able to reset the password ***** the recovery options stated there, then on the recovery screen, please click "try another way" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option if it has been connected before. The key is to use the "try another way" link when you don't have access to the recovery option shown there. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Google account.

Expert:  Anas replied 9 days ago.

Please use the following links for more detailed instructions on recovering your Google account.

Here are some tips

If possible:

• Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in
  • Use the same browser (like Chrome or Safari) that you usually do
  • Be in a location where you usually sign in, like at home or at work

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 9 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas