Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have accidentally deleted all mail in my gmail. Can I

I have accidentally deleted all mail in my gmail. Can I retrieve it.
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: Yes. They are both empty as are all mail boxes
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: yes. Nothing there
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Gmail.

Can you try to access your Gmail via browser using the link below?

Open the link and try to sign in with your Gmail account. Check the Spam/Bin folder and do you see your deleted mails there?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. All boxes are empty. No. I paid £5.

When you delete a message, it stays in your Trash for 30 days. After that time, it will be permanently deleted from your account and can't be recovered. Unfortunately, your Gmail account doesn't allow you to recover an item that's no longer in the "Trash" folder. I am afraid there is no way to recover the emails that are deleted from the Trash folder. I am really sorry that I couldn't give you a solution in this case. Please understand that I don't have access to your account to recover the mails myself for you, I can only provide truthful information and I am just a messenger. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry wish I had another solution here for this issue. I hope you understand.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Google.

Your only option is to request a restore from Google using the form given below.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. I paid £5 for help already.

You may see an automatic service offer from this site. They are optional, we can continue to chat without any additional charges. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me. Please ignore the message and we can continue to chat until we solve the issue.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok

When you delete a message/mail, it stays in your Trash for 30 days. After that time, it will be permanently deleted from your account and can't be recovered. Unfortunately, your Gmail account doesn't allow you to recover an item that's no longer in the "Trash" folder. I am afraid there is no way to recover the emails that are deleted from the Trash folder. I am really sorry that I couldn't give you a solution in this case. Please understand that I don't have access to your account to recover the mails myself for you, I can only provide truthful information and I am just a messenger. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. I'm sure this is very frustrating for you. Sorry wish I had another solution here for this issue. I hope you understand.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your help. Will try the links you have sent. Thanks

You are very welcome! If you are satisfied with my service, I'd kindly request you to rate me as an Excellent Service by clicking on the 5th star itself and click Submit at the top or bottom. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks, ***** *****

You are very welcome! Have a fabulous day!