Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Cannot remember password for talktalk on tablet, Cannot

Customer Question

Cannot remember password ***** talktalk on tablet
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?
Customer: Cannot remember sorry
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer: Gmail connection to my phone because i cant remember password ***** cannot connect to apps on tablet
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank u
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your TalkTalk account.

Have you attempted to reset your TalkTalk account password?

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting a TalkTalk Account’s password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password.

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information then you will need to contact TalkTalk support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

To do that, please open the following link.

you can call TalkTalk support by calling the following number

• 0345(###) ###-####/strong>

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to assist you further. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

If you face any difficulty, please get back to me, and I will help you further. Thank you.

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas